What makes us different?
– Clients engage directly with the president as well as the entire development team, ensuring everyone is in sync. Most firms have a project manager as the main point of contact, this creates a breakdown in communication as the project manager acts as a middle man between the client and development team.
– Our team consists of highly skilled and experienced software developers, designers, and project managers who are dedicated to delivering excellence. We started by developing our own SaaS platform which is used today by the nation’s largest retailers and then expanded to performing custom development. We understand first-hand what it takes to build, grow, and maintain large scale solutions in the most cost-effective manner.
Unique Development Methodology
– The most efficient method is not allows the most effective when building custom solutions for clients. Over communication on the front end of the project along with extensive UI reviewing and updating are key. In most development projects clients meet a few times, discuss projects specifications then the developers go to work for several months building the platform and present the client with a beta version. Too often this leads to the project going off in the wrong direction and the client frustrated. We meet with clients every two to three weeks to ensure all the details are aligned and we on the right track.
– We believe in delivering software solutions of the highest quality. Our rigorous testing processes and quality assurance measures ensure that your software is bug-free, secure, and user-friendly.
Scalability and Future-Proofing
– We design software solutions that are built to grow with your business. Our scalable architecture and future-proof development practices enable your software to adapt to evolving market trends and technological advancements, saving you time and resources in the long run.
– We understand the importance of timely delivery for your business success. We provide you with planned vs. actual hours along the development process to ensure your project stays on track, milestones are met, and your software is delivered within the agreed-upon timeframe.
– Customer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do. We value your feedback and prioritize your business objectives. Our goal is to build long-term partnerships by delivering software solutions that exceed your expectations and provide tangible results.
– Our commitment to your success doesn't end with the delivery of your software. We provide comprehensive post-development support, including maintenance, updates, and technical assistance, ensuring that your software remains efficient and secure.
Client Consultation – ROI Focused
Once a client approaches us with their project, the first step is to thoroughly analyze and understand the project from an ROI perspective. What is the goal you are trying to accomplish, and how do we best solution that problem holistically, not just focusing on the custom software aspect. Often we find clients have an image in their mind that software is the cure to all of their problems, and often, when we take a step back and analyze the business we find that a combination of custom software, linked to inexpensive existing platforms, and a few operational tweaks provides a better long-term solution.
Another major factor clients tend to overlook is who within their organization will be using the software, and how will their duties change from their current process flow. Starting with a few major elements then adding more detailed changes over-time can make the adoption process significantly smoother.
Project Scope and Development Flow Chart
After multiple consultations and analysis, the client is provided with detailed documentation which elaborates on the type of requirements, like – job roles, KPIs, work hours, number of existing professionals, etc – that a team would be needing.
Once these elements are finalized, the entire cost is transparently documented and handed over to the client. You can then decide whether our model fits your business requirements. If the client agrees to the terms, the recruitment team is quickly intimated to initiate the process of creating a dedicated development team.
Formation of Dedicated Team
As soon as the approval is received from the client, the HR team gears up to screen the in-house team members that fit perfectly against the expertise required. In case of a missing profile, the vacancy is filled with recruitment from outside the organization. The candidate that gets selected has to go through multiple rounds of assessments through which Emerge ensures the person recruited is highly qualified and has domain-specific knowledge.
Project Initiation – Bi-Weekly progress updates
As soon as the team is trained for domain-specific knowledge, the solution architect creates the product design and the development is initiated. The client is provided with bi-weekly updates and is provided complete authority to drive the team as per their requirements. Interim discussions and constant communication ensure that the team heads in the right direction and also helps clients to gauge and change the requirements in case of scope change or functionality modifications.
Long-term 360° support and maintenance services
We provide ongoing support once the product is made live, our team helps maintain the product as per the contract. Apart from that, our team enables time-to-time checks for the latest functionalities that can be added to make the product more robust and smooth. Thus, our client can rely on us for not only the technical support until product deployment but even beyond that.